‘Read More’ to listen to the full podcast.
On this episode, host Chuck Taylor talks with Thomas Johnson, manager of The Resource in Mocksville.
The Resource specializes in employment solutions ranging from temporary and direct hire staffing to consulting and leadership development. Thomas heavily utilized staffing services previously in his career. This experience as a staffing client led him to his current role in the employment industry. Being a child in a military family allowed him to move around some while younger, however, he returned to his family roots in Davie County to start a family of his own.
Thomas and his wife Mindy have one daughter, Lyla, and a baby boy on the way. The growth and prosperity of Davie County are important to him as he lives, works, and raises a family here.
What we chat about:
- How The Resource benefits both job seekers and businesses
- How staffing agencies help stimulate the economy
- The rising demand of people interested in “gig economy”
- Filling the skills gap
- The unique benefit The Resource can offer to young adults determining their career path
- The Resources commitment to making the staffing process personal